Monday, May 7, 2007

Customer Comment - Mr Cusworth - Zambia

Dear Chris (Osborn) and all at Wildlife Worldwide,

I returned from my wonderful holiday to Zambia on Friday last. I just wanted to say a sincere thank you for all you work and expert advice which helped to ensure I had a most memorable, fascinating and enjoyable time. All the arrangements you made for me were superb and went without a hitch and your recommendation of 'Robin Pope Safaris' was spot on. Their organisation, care and guest satisfaction at both the permanent and mobile camps are second to none. Your suggestion to stay at the 'Islands of Siankaba' at the end of my safari rather than one of the Livingstone hotels was inspired - again a lodge with great attention to guest comfort and satisfaction.

Thank you again and I shall have no hesitation to book with you again in the future or to recommend you to my friends.

To view our Zambia itineraries: Click Here

No comments: