Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Customer Comment: Ms Gamble - India - Nov 08

"Many thanks to everyone involved in organising my latest holiday (India, 5th November), especially Chris Osborn with whom I dealt directly. The Reserves were quite stunning: wonderful scenery, plant and animal life in great quantity and variety, so I wouldn't have been disappointed if I hadn't seen a tiger, though, in fact, I was lucky. Some views were contrived, i.e. with the help of elephants, but one was absolutely natural - a thrilling experience! I chiefly enjoyed Kanha and Bandhavgarh, with Shergarh Tented Camp and Treehouse Hideaway respectively; both these had a friendly 'family' atmosphere, with excellent naturalists. The Treehouse, which I was chiefly looking forward to, came up to all expectations: wonderful! I intend, if at all possible, to revisit both of these in the not too distant future (adding, perhaps, a visit to Panna Reserve)."

Ms Gamble. November 2008.



Click here for Wildlife Holidays and Tiger Watching in India

No comments: