Monday, June 8, 2009

Festival of Wildlife Customer Testimonials - Tanzania

"Alison, Mel,

A BIG thanks to both of you for an excellent festival. Paul and I had a great time. Everything was just FAB. We really liked the experts, loved the game drives, everyone at the camp site was great, and every moment of the day there was lots of fun. OK the bucket showers took a bit of working out – 20 litres sounded lots but on the first day I hadn’t even got through the wash cycle so had to have 2 buckets - got the hang of it however as time moved on.
"

Jackie Bench

"Dear Chris, Alison and Mel
Now sleeping fairly normally again after the most excellent week in the Serengeti, I should like to thank you all for your enormous hard work and really perfect organisation. Although I am an experienced 'safari-goer' and traveller, I had never imagined what your festival was going to offer, with all the expertise by most pleasant and helpful people and the tremendous attention to detail in all respects. For me, it turned out to be a considerable success, and I am very glad now that I was able to join you. I also found the camp organisation really first-class - and the charging facility on the vehicles was particularly brilliant (and saved me from disaster!)."

Morley Pecker

"Dear Chris, Alison and Mel,
Once again, it was a super enjoyable Festival – all the staff at the camp treated us superbly, food was excellent and tents spacious. The site was relaxing and well laid out and it was nice to see old friends again.
I was fascinated by the plains covered with swirling wildebeest as far as the eye could see, almost sounding like a motorway in the places where there were milling around, and of course the zebras with them were as sweet as ever. I loved seeing so many stately giraffes, pretty coloured birds large and small. The hippo pool was a beautiful place even without hippos, but it was fun to see and hear so many.
The most amazing thing for me was to see the lions in trees (and so many not) – no more will I think to climb a tree if in danger of a lion!! It was great to see the leopards, cheetahs, buffalo etc. and finally the elephants.
I enjoyed all the talks/experiences of the celebs and as usual enjoyed painting with Mandy, always so enthusiastic about everything.
Many thanks to you all for all you did to make this a very happy celebration of wildlife."


Diana Garfitt

Festival of Wildlife in Brazil 2010 - Click here

No comments: