Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Festival of Wildlife 2010: Customer Comments - Charles K.

"The main reason for writing is to thank you both so much for all your hard work in making the Festival itself just a success. It more than lived up to my expectations and I know that you both worked extremely hard to ensure that we had the best time possible. The Jaguar sightings were amazing and I did not expect these wonderful animals to be so active during the day - swimming and hunting etc. In particular, the time when some of us observed a jaguar causing trouble to a family of Giant River otters and then successfully hunting a Caiman was one of the best hours of wildlife watching I have ever experienced! The bird life was quite extraordinary and both the birds and animals were easier to photograph than I had anticipated. In the talks, I learned an enormous amount about the wildlife as well as local tourism ane environmental issues. I alo greatly valued the time spent with me by the professional photographers to help me improve my photography."

Charles K. Festival of Wildlife 2010. Pantanal. Brazil.

Festival of Wildlife - Further details - Click here

No comments: