Saturday, January 17, 2009

Snippet: 'Rainforests, Reptiles and Popular Primates' Evening Review

I went to my daddy’s office to watch a Madagascar talk It was so so good!! There were snakes and lizards! And what’s more you could hold them! There was also lots and lots of food like crisps with dips and jelly snakes (sweets) and lots more! I brought my friend called Carrie along she thought It was great to! There was a raffle to win Tops, hats, perfume! It was just great, though I didn’t win anything! Whilst the talk was on, I went with my friend Carrie over to hold a snake! It was wriggling all over my shoulders and it really tickled! Then I went and held a bearded lizard! That was so cool! I then went back In to watch some of the talk, that was amazing! There was a very funny picture of a gorilla in a tree! There was another one of a dung beetle standing on some dung! I then went back to the snake place again and held a different snake! That one was quite heavy, though that didn’t matter to me! Then I was looking through all the raffle tickets, we wont talk about this part! When it was time for the raffle, me and my friend Carrie were doing the raffle and it was so cool! I loved sticking my hand in the bucket full of raffle tickets! There were lots of people winning lovely things! There was this one thing I really wanted to win witch was the Madagascar T-Shirt it had pictures of monkeys and gorillas on the front! After a couple of hours we went home!

Mummy, Daddy, Charlotte, Immy and Chloe(me)

Chloe Breen
Aged 9

Click here for our UK Free Wildlife Events

No comments: