Sunday, February 15, 2009

Customer Comment: Mr West - Botswana

"It was a wonderful trip and I am so glad I did it. The Botswanans were just delightful, and so enthusiastic, friendly,talented and articulate. Thank you so much for doing such a great job of organising the trip for me; it all worked very well. The camps in the Kwando Reserve were just great; because it was wet season, of course, the grass was high and we didn't see large numbers of animals, but we saw nearly everything there was to be seen - including a pair of ardwolf (first time ever for me), and we managed to blunder into the midst of a herd of elephant who were decidedly angry at the intrusion (resulting in the first genuine charge I've ever experienced, and a bumper one at that - three angry cows!).

Thanks again for your impeccable service. It was a wonderful trip."
Mr West. February 2009.

No comments: