Monday, November 15, 2010

Customer Comments: Festival of Wildlife 2010 - Pantanal Brazil

"I had a wonderful experience in the company of yourself, your colleagues and delegates attending the festival. I should like to comment on the excellence of the English speaking, Brazilian guides who accompanied all of us in the Pantanal, and the three guides who were my life support system in Rio; not only were they very knowledgeable in their chosen specialities, but most informative about such matters as the history, cultures, politics and other aspects of Brazil.

The sightings of jaguar exceeded my expectations and I am glad to report that I managed to get some good video clips of this beautiful animal, despite the fact that it is always difficult to hold a camcorder steady when on water, but not quite as bad as being astride an elephant in search of a tiger!"


JR Guest. Festival of Wildlife 2010.

To find out more about Festivals of Wildlife - click here

No comments: